This coat, dress or rather masterpiece totally melt our hearth and there is no Love just 2Lux 🙂
Seriously this is genius and made by talented person and it is sadly not John Galliano, though he is now main designer at Maison Margiela.
There are my 5 great bullets for winter Parish Fashion Week 2017.
1. Maison Margiela with best design – all-white coat with the image of a women face made from black chiffon. Oh sorry, it is not a coat, it is a piece of art.
2. Best scenography – dreamy garden with fairytale collection on Dior show. It took 3 weeks to build it but You can see it HERE in 55 sec as well.
3. Vetements retrospection of ’90 street style – chic Lady in brown fur coat, Afroamerican – looking like bodyguard in this black outfit, red-hair punk in green leather clothing, fair suit Yuppie probably coming back from a wedding.
4. Almost unreal Digital Glitch dress designed by Iris van Herpen. Made from a fine black silk than and expandable white lasercut mylar fabric.
5. Never disappointing Chanel with the army of elegant models in perfectly tailored dresses and suits.