It was amazing night, yes A-M-A-Z-I-N-G. The glow of Swarovski Crystals was greeting all the stars walking trough the red carpet. And all stars were glowing with their own glow, great costumes and positive energy. This night was also unforgettable because of Franca Sozzani, it was her last public appearance before she died just before Christmas. She has got very important award – Swarovski Award for Positive Change, due to her commitment to diversity and for utilising her position and influence to positively impact the wider world.
This was the firs time with this category ‘Positive Change’ and I was just the best moment to reward Franca Sozzani, Editor-in-Chief of Vogue Italia and L’Uomo Vogue. Her life was dedicated to fashion and philanthropy, she was creative and open-minded women, involved in many charity projects. She was awarded with the Legion of Honour, she became United Nation Goodwill Ambassador, global ambassador against hunger and an active member of many foundations helping children or people with AIDS.
Other awards were handed to designers, model and photographer:
- Ralph Lauren was rewarded for Outstanding Achievements;
- Demna Gvasalia was two times on the stage- first with the design collective Vetements for International Urban Luxury Brand award and second time representing Balenciaga and getting best International Ready-to-Wear designer title;
- Sarah Burton designer of Alexander McQueen maison went on stage to receive British Brand of the Year;
- Gigi Hadid was almost cry with happiness after winning International Model of the Year;
- Young Brits Molly Goddard, Simone Rocha and Craig Green also scooped up awards.
Photos: Love2Lux.com & >>www.fashionawards.com<<