What colour of bags and shoes will be trendy in Fall-Winter 2016/2017 season? The answer is given during trade show Lineapelle in Milano. Among luxury brands interested in Italian leather market are Michael Kors and Marc Jacobs. Our befriended designer was there and she has sent to Love2Lux great photoreport from there.
‘It is a pleasant obligation to attend every season the Lineapelle trades. This event stimulates my imagination and outlines an action line for the next season. Lectures about trends and trainings with new materials give me a lot of knowledge, and the joy of creation later on. ‘ – says Sabrina Pilewicz, fashion designer.
Trends presented during Lineapelle FW 2016/2017
- ABSTRACTIONTransparent, simple geometric forms under the rigor of a micro version. Soft and pleasant fabrics.
- GAME ARTIt refers to the 70s., PacMan and Game Boy. We play with a scale, icons and pixels. The new trend is retro-technology.
- FASHION DRONESEthnic trend and the most “couture”. There is no clear distinction between men and women. Genderless is a new variety of unisex.
- GOOGLE EARTHNature seen from above in a huge magnification. Brown becomes the new neutral.
- BLUE IS THE NEW BLACKIt’s a trend which reigns – NAVY.
Is all about indigo and denim. Intelligent materials rule – waterproof, impregnated, enhanced with nanotechnology.